A resourceful and organised individual, highly IT literate with solid administrative skills. Experience of working within busy environments, with the ability to prioritise and multitask. Previously worked within a range of environments, interacting with people at every level. Clear enhanced DBS.
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise projects when necessary.
• Able to work independently and autonomously.
• Experience of working within busy and unpredictable environments.
• Interpersonal skills including excellent telephone manner, experienced customer service provision face to face, via telephone and email.
• Filing, bulk mail outs, creation of information and instruction documents, photocopying, post management, supply ordering, minute taking, meeting servicing, proofreading.
• Reception and switchboard (both manual and computerised) experience.
Highly computer literate:
• Highly competent user of Windows and Mac.
• Extensive experience with the Internet, Microsoft Office – advanced Word and Excel user, Tessitura, SIMS.
• Desktop Publishing
• Understanding of Web Design, Photoshop, Lightroom, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Frog (VLE).
• Advanced experience of Social Media – profile and page management, and Online Marketplaces - eBay and Etsy.
University of Hull, Scarborough
Goldsmiths, University of London
Raines Foundation School
BA (Hons) Theatre Studies
MA Arts Administration and Cultural Policy
A/S Level: Media Studies (A) and Graphic Design (C)
A Level: Drama (C) and English Literature (C)
GCSE: Maths (A), Double Science (AA), English Literature (B),
English Language (B), Graphic Products (B), Geography (C),
Over 20 years professional working experience in some of London's prestigious theatres, including the Royal Albert Hall, the National Theatre and the Unicorn Theatre. Positions ranging from Front of House, Box Office, Stage Door with Administrative duties, Retail Sales and Stock Supervision.
A range of office based administrative experience in both a business and school setting. Gained while working for The Association for Clinical Biochemistry, Cardinal Pole Catholic School, The Garden School, and Freshwater Theatre.
Extensive digital skills developed professionally, through working with Everything Theatre, Nimbus Disability, and NYMAZ, as well as personally through the development and management of own social media pages and personal website.
For more detailed information please see LinkedIn. Current CV can be provided on request.
8th April 2019
Access Card Blog
21st November 2019
3rd December 2020
1st July 2021
26th October 2021
8th September 2022
14th October 2022
Theatre Access Schemes Part 1
Theatre Access Schemes Part 2
Theatre Access Schemes Part 3
Theatre Access Schemes
Re-blog of Everything Theatre Features
& Juliet, Shaftesbury Theatre
Vanara: The Legend. The Musical
Attack of the Monster Musical
Feature: Curtain’s Up on Theatre Café Diner